- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D. (2018)
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A. (1995)
Proffessional Associations and Memberships
- California Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, California, Central District
- U.S. District Court, California, Eastern District
- U.S. District Court, California, Northern District
- U.S. District Court, California, Southern District
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- California Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Publications: Comment, PII in Context: Video Privacy and a Factor-Based Test for Assessing Personal Information, 45 PEPP. L. REV. 331 (2018).
- Publications: Case Summary, Locally Brewed - NOT! Northern District of California Finds UCL Claims Against Brewery for Deceptively Representing that Its Beer Is Brewed in California Are Plausible, California Lawyers Association: Antitrust, UCL and Privacy Section (March 2018).
Daniel L. Macioce joined M&Y Personal Injury Lawyers in 2023 as a litigation attorney. Daniel
received his Juris Doctorate from Pepperdine University School of Law and graduated Cum
Laude in 2018. He also secured a Certificate in Dispute Resolution from Pepperdine’s renowned
Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution.
During law school, Daniel not only excelled academically but also exhibited leadership by
serving on the editorial board of the Pepperdine Law Review as the Literary Citation Editor. His
drive for legal excellence opened doors to multiple internships, including a judicial externship
for the Honorable Gregory W. Alarcon in the Los Angeles County Superior Court, a legal
internship at the Federal Trade Commission, and an internship at a prominent Los Angeles-area
personal injury firm.
In addition to his academic courses, Daniel enriched his legal education with several practical
courses, including trial advocacy, trial preparation and settlement, and alternative dispute
resolution, equipping him with hands-on skills vital for effective litigation.
Daniel started his legal career as a consumer protection advocate, litigating Song-Beverly
Consumer Warranty Act and fraud claims against vehicle manufacturers. Daniel has since
dedicated himself to passionately representing injured plaintiffs, including victims of motor
vehicle negligence, elder neglect and abuse, and medical malpractice. Clients particularly
appreciate Daniel’s compassionate and tenacious approach, describing him as an advocate who
never loses sight of the individuals he represents.
Outside of work, Daniel enjoys riding his bicycle and spending quality time with his family.